MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This theme was originally made for another forum software, but I decided I'd rather have it on MyBB. It's a simplistic, light theme that I plan to get really involved with after some other things are finished up.

Index

Showthread

I still plan on making some changes and designing a profile page before I start coding, but this is what it should look like for the most part. Smile
Anyway you could throw me a copy of this.

It's great.
Haha unfortunately not, it's not coded anyways. Glad you like it though! ^.^
This should be default of mybb
great looking!
(2014-11-15, 05:54 AM)lifeguard Wrote: [ -> ]This should be default of mybb
great looking!

Very nice of you to say!

I appreciate the comment, and if only this were a possibility. Justin does a fantastic job though. Smile
This is actually beautiful. Great job, Eric!
Very good job, Eric! Your theme is simple, fresh and creative. This is something that MyBB needs for 2.0!

Don't get me wrong, I like Justin's creations but he's closed in his own style. It's not modern at all, I would say it's "oldschool". Smile

Eric showed us a new view of MyBB. It's important to keep things fresh.
This is fantastic. I hope you get this coded and up for sale. I will buy this for sure.
i want one! Just insert a sidebar with the lastest 10 answered threads. It would be perfect.
No worries, this is definitely coming. Just some other big projects I've been working on lately have gotten in the way.

But yeah I'm sure that will be possible easily. ^^
Pages: 1 2