MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pagination not working on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum link - snipped url

I am clicking the page numbers on pagination, the only thing that changes is the url, as its always page one threads being displays, Pagination does work in threads.

Any idea what could be causing this as i have no idea what to try.
The first thing I can think of is to check the file for the function multipage. One of the parameters should be $mybb->input['page']. You might also look for any queries looking for the LIMIT CLAUSE in particular.
(2014-11-14, 07:25 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing I can think of is to check the file for the function multipage.  One of the parameters should be $mybb->input['page'].  You might also look for any queries looking for the LIMIT CLAUSE in particular.

The multipage function works, in every place on the forum except the index which displays a single threadslist, Im wondering could this be connected to the hostgator server issues everyone been having lately?

as for the rest of what you said im not sure how to check for that.

Fixed - It was seo plugin, the url was missing a part of the url, changing settings fixed it.