MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change "User CP" to "User Control Panel"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to change the "User CP" link wording to "User Control Panel"

User CP is seen when a normal user is logged into the site on the left of the sub-navigation of the top of the site.
Go to templates> your theme templat> header template> header_welcomeblock_member

You should find something like that

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" title="User CP"><font color="#a4a1a1">UserCP <i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-cube fa-fw"></i></font></a>&nbsp;

Change User cp word to what ever you like
I have looked under this location. I have this:

<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_back} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span>
</div>
</div>
<div class="lower">
<div class="wrapper">
<ul class="menu panel_links">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}
</ul>
<ul class="menu user_links">
<li><a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', null, true); return false;">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}</li>
</ul>
</div>
<br class="clear" />
</div>
No. Don't touch that. Change that in language files.

Do you want to change all links of User cp to User control panel?
@zyon

I know enough not to change the link's variables. I wanted to show the code of my header_welcomeblock_member template

Where in languages. I look a lot at these.

Has MyBB made a language search function yet? It would save days!
inc/languages/english/global.lang.php
$l['welcome_usercp'] = "User CP";  Change..
@sencer Solved!

Is there a "string search function" for the templates? Would save days!!!!