MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Same error of many plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I like to report an issue for support if someone here will fix it , i have almost 10 or more than 10 plugins which has the same error like below. for e.g in custom status i have this error..
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'sid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`sid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('','custom_status_groups','User Groups','Enter the group id\'s of the user groups that can set a custom status. (set to \'all\' (without quotes) if you want to allow all user groups to use this feature.)','text','4','1','31')
 i am running mybb 1.8.2 and it is still not live but i need to fix all issues before uploading.
Can anyone suggest me a fix.
Thanks.
are those plugins officially compatible for MyBB 1.8.x ?
you may have to modify code in plugins to replace referred '' value with '0' for sid
Can u please show me a little one line example how to change sid to 0 can i change sid to 0 or its value
and after editing does it become vulnerable ?
Its your db engine have more restriction by server side and you have to set all values inside querys.

Thats why. You can repair if set one by one plugin missing values of every sentence marked on that errors.

Cheers.
Hate to bump an old post but I'm getting the same error too. How do I make that change in the server? TIA.
Thanks. I'll try it.
Cool
(2016-11-22, 09:41 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]https://support.kayako.com/article/472-h...the-server

I searched for "my.ini/my.cnf" both together and separately and couldn't find it. Did the search for "All Files" from the forum home in the CPanel file manager.
Ask your host.
Pages: 1 2