MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum hacked or down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
url: 
http://genlounge.com/

it's showing forbidden?
if web host control panel has server error log then check it for latest errors and causes
(2014-11-16, 01:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if web host control panel has server error log then check it for latest errors and causes

will do. are there any temp fixes?

i check error long has a bunch of

[Sun Nov 16 13:53:22 2014] [crit] [client 212.193.231.181] (13)Permission denied: /home/hidden**/public_html/.htaccess pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at genlounge.com Port 80

This is the error your url shows
have you checked .htaccess file - is it readable (CHMOD at least 644) ? have you recently added any rules in it ?
(2014-11-16, 02:01 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you checked .htaccess file - is it readable (CHMOD at least 644) ? have you recently added any rules in it ?

I've checked it's on 644 and nope. 
Did you delete any files in the FTP lately?
(2014-11-16, 02:17 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]Did you delete any files in the FTP lately?

nope I've added plugins that's all Sad
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to files (ftp) to check - change your credentials later
(2014-11-16, 02:20 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ would you like to PM me temporary access to files (ftp) to check - change your credentials later

I'm going to try one last thing if it fails i'll grant you access if you wish. 

PROBLEM FIXED. I would like to thank everyone for your help!
Pages: 1 2