MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to fix the squished usernames?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so I discovered then when A thread has a long title... this happens:

[Image: xzqLaSj.png]

This is on the front page by the way.

If anyone could tell me how to fix it, that would be great!

Here is a link to my forum, so you can see for yourself:
http://bytecade.com/forum/

Thanks,
- Dan
can you edit avatarep.css style sheet through admin panel ? if so,
you can try changing top margin (eg. 26px) for .avatarep_fs in avatarep.css (edit in advanced mode)
(2014-11-16, 04:58 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you edit avatarep.css style sheet through admin panel ? if so,
you can try changing top margin (eg. 26px) for .avatarep_fs in avatarep.css (edit in advanced mode)

I can edit it through admin pannel. I also did what you said and changed the margin but when I saved it, it didnt change and goes back to the default.
^ looks like that style sheet is not writable. can you check it through files server (or ftp client) & change permissions

or you may add below style property in the theme's global.css (edit through admin panel in advanced mode)
.avatarep_fs {margin-top: 26px!important;}
remember to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page after saving changes to style sheet
(2014-11-16, 05:22 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ looks like that style sheet is not writable. can you check it through files server (or ftp client) & change permissions

or you may add below style property in the theme's global.css (edit through admin panel in advanced mode)

.avatarep_fs {margin-top: 26px!important;}
remember to hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page after saving changes to style sheet

Where can I find the avatarep.css in the files? I found the avatarep.php but I cant find the stylesheet?
^ which plugin you are using for the avatars on index page ?
(2014-11-16, 05:47 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which plugin you are using for the avatars on index page ?

It's not just on the index page. The plugin is:

Shows Avatar on Threadlist and Forumlist (2.8.1)
By DarkNeon
ensure that below folders are writable
forum/cache , forum/cache/themes , sub-folders of themes (theme1 , theme2 , theme3 .. etc)
And also make avatarep.css file writable in theme3 sub-folder
I did ALL of what you said... still, when I change it it goes back to default...
^ hmm., may be you can add suggested code to global.css (post #4)
(can't check the issue right now. it is midnight for me)
Pages: 1 2