MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: replace emoticons on this board?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
should the standard emotes on this board be replaced by more creative ones? or do you feel it is not nessesary.
I don't see the point on here as I look on this forum as being the basic software, it gives you the basics  and lets us customise our own forums as we wish.

You have to draw the line somewhere on what is on offer with the basic software, and I would rather see it in it's basic form as it gives an idea of what you are working with.

Just my opinion.  [Image: 804921_81520_hi.gif]
thank you, anyone else care to express thier thoughts por favor
I vote for no.

This forum as main Mybb support forum need to be example of Mybb with defaut theme and emoticons. Also this isn't forum for chat and similar so this emoticons for this forum are great.

Ps. I see I'm first who voted for no... Now we have 1:1:1 lol
hvala mate. its just..the emotes look a bit outdated. hmm
(2014-11-16, 08:40 PM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]hvala mate. its just..the emotes look a bit outdated. hmm

But that's defaut emoticons. That's one of things about what is Mybb known.
Also They are 'neutral' emoticons what show exactly what you want but without much details... I just love them as they are.

I don't like only some of post icons Big Grin

We will see what others want to say.

//off are you from ex-yu? You can pm me.. Smile
Of course not. These are the default of MyBB. This is one of the first MyBB forums people may see. Why have it different from what they get?
This is a good question, the emoticons are essential to forums, and what each emoticon represents, can have an impact on the overall post, lightly understood. No response is complete without the option of smilies, because smilies are a fun way to express a feeling within a message and to the question posted here, I think it is personal preference. And if someone has insight and thinks these smilies need to be improved then it is worth looking into.
iam thinking more in line of gif style emotes and not stationary kind..but its up to admins. but lol, i wouldnt mind seeing a dancing banana or a flag waving emote now and then
Ermmm... you can do that, just find your own gifs and use an image tag.
Pages: 1 2