MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My first myBB theme!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!

I have decided to share with you my first theme cobersion for myBB! This theme is a coversion of a theme from phpBB, which is called iCGStation.

Click here to see it!

I have been working on this for the past two days, about 5 hours work per day! I am getting more and more used to the template system for MyBB!

NOTE: I am a n00b! Big Grin

I have a lot of work to do still on it.

Also you'll notice that you can click anywhere in the cell under the forum row in the index and it'll take you to the that forum! (see below)
[Image: shot1.jpg]

Now this template isn't finished yet so don't post about it not being completed! lol! Any comments welcome so please post! Big Grin
Link not working here.
Well its back up now! So you can see my theme!
NOTE: if you don't see an image present in my post this means my host is down, they have had some problems as they have moved servers.
Very nice! Especially for your first mybb theme Smile
Cheater... Toungue
Very nice. Try to get the - collapse and expand buttons to the far right though!
Xtreme Wrote:Cheater... Toungue
You could say that, but as long as he got permission to convert it then thats ok. You did get permission right?
yeh...was gonna say hes ripped it...
Nice Theme!
Thanx for all your comments.

I have contacted the developer of the theme @ phpbb.com, but currently phpbb.com is down and I have no way of knowing what the developers answer was to my PM.
Pages: 1 2