MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 122 -> 123 MySQL error 1054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, after the update when I open the home this error appears:

"MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='2'"

I think that is relative to the file inc\class_session.php because replacing it with version 122 all works. some idea?
You need to upgrade your forum. <forum url>/install/upgrade.php
Hi,
after the update (from 1.22) when I opened the home i had the same problem.

I used the script upgrade.php and had an error like

Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator... ecc.. ecc..

I tried also suggestions in see post but didn't resolve my problem.

So i came back to 1.22

Can anyone help me?

Simone

P.s.: sorry for my terrible english
CraKteR Wrote:You need to upgrade your forum. <forum url>/install/upgrade.php

thanks, now all works! Wink
The upgrade instructions in the package aren't correct:

Quote:Version 1.2.x

1. Unzip the release archive to your computer using an archive utility capable of decompressing the download format you chose (Winzip)
2. Using an ftp client (FlashFXP), upload the contents of the 'upload' directory to the directory in which you have a previous version of MyBB installed, with the exception of uploading of the following files:

./inc/config.php
./inc/settings.php
./install/ (directory)
3. Your board should now be updated to this version. Please visit your Admin CP to confirm this.
achab Wrote:Hi,
after the update (from 1.22) when I opened the home i had the same problem.

I used the script upgrade.php and had an error like

Quote:Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator... ecc.. ecc..

I tried also suggestions in see post but didn't resolve my problem.

So i came back to 1.22

Can anyone help me?

Simone

P.s.: sorry for my terrible english

This problem mainly arises due to your host. a misconfiguration in your host side causes the error you stated.