MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ascent Theme 1.6.x to 1.8.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning I had the surprise that my forum with MyBB 1.6.x had been updated by my host, to the 1.8.2 version, and obviously I'm having a lot of issues with my theme, an edit of the Ascent Theme for MyBB 1.6.x
I've managed with a friend to fix the editor, that disappeard as it did to some other user too, as I seen, but I keep having an horrible bug with forum's posts.

In every thread, all the posts are united into a single post, with no separators, no signature and no buttons for email, reply, quote or anything. We checked every css file I could, but almost all of them where identical to the default one, that works perfectly insteed of the Ascent Theme that I use.
I really don't know how to fix it.

I attached some screen of how the theme should look (the original one in green), and how it actually looks in my forum, with the bug.

You can see the bug in live here:
http://www.utaucolor.netsons.org/showthr...375#pid375

Please help me
1.6 themes won't work on 1.8x unless you edit a lot of the the templates.

You'll be missing a lot of important new updates on your current theme, you're better off just using a new theme or you could try get someone to update your theme for 1.8x
The rest of theme seems to work perfectly, it's just the thread that doesn't seem to work...
There is someone i could ask for updating my theme? I really don't know what to do right now