MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum overloaded ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is just me who is browsing the forum nowadays because it is a new site
but I am getting often a message that I am unable to browse the forum because it is overloaded by members.

how to stop this please?

Thanks
"most users online at one time was 3 on 02/07/2014 at precisely 04:08 PM"

I would switch host.

Or if you're getting "The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy."
You have sat the *NIX Load Limiting too low (You shouldn't rly set it on shared hosting).
thanks. but I am still in the same time able to go to the admin control page and do any thing.
so I expect a variable in the board settings that should be changed. ???
I would assume this has nothing to do with Mybb but more a hosting issue. I have a good cheap host for $4 a month if your interested.
(2014-11-19, 02:27 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume this has nothing to do with Mybb but more a hosting issue. I have a good cheap host for $4 a month if your interested.

... He just said he could access the admin panel thus it locks out the hosting issue and that isn't even cheap as it's shared hosting, heck you could get a vps from ramnode for $15 a year that if configured right could run just fine or even better than shared depending on the forum size...

OP, could you get the error message you get?