MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Session Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Session Manager by Jones

Description
This plugin allows every user to view all of his sessions in their UCP and to revoke them (which will logout the one using that session). If you’ve enabled GeoIP on your server it’ll also get the location of the session.

Note: sessions will only be added after the plugin was installed due the way MyBB saves the sessions.

Installation
Just upload all files into your forum and activate it in the ACP.

Download, Support and Contact
Downloads: Support: only in this thread

HowTo update
-
minion.gif is missing Sad

Or at least there is a problem with image in sessions page

EDIT:
also minioff.gif is missing

PS - better to use png files when you will add them
That comes from using an updated test forum instead of a newly installed one... Big Grin
Using buddy_online/buddy_offline in the next release (I usually use default MyBB images instead of custom ones - less work and looks better for different themes)
Another bug: when you click on inbox or any other folder -> sessions tab is hidden
Hmm, I can confirm it. Don't know why as the link is added to the nav_profile template which is clearly loaded. Also mybb2fa which is added at the same place is displayed... I'll look into that tomorrow.
Thanks Smile I will wait for new version

EDIT: Is possible to add a version of OS?
The library I'm using doesn't support them unfortunately. There are also some wrong detections - eg opera on android will be shown as opera on Linux (as android is based on Linux). If you know a better library for browser detection (from an useragent) feel free to post a link here.
I dont have any experiences with this kind of library. Maybe someone else can help? Google is your friend in this case Big Grin
I've a nice one for laravel - but it requires some more files. I'll search for a better one though.
(2014-11-20, 07:58 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug: when you click on inbox or any other folder -> sessions tab is hidden

Ok, found the issue: open the plugin file, search for
	if(THIS_SCRIPT == "usercp.php")
and replace with
	if(THIS_SCRIPT == "usercp.php" || THIS_SCRIPT == "private.php")
Pages: 1 2 3