MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove Attachment not working without refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To reproduce...

1. Create a new thread
2. Upload a file and hit "Add attachment"
3. File will be added and shown in the attachments list
4. Click "Remove Attachment"
5. Nothing happens
6. Click Preview post, the attachment is gone
Yes, I can confirm this. But it happens only when you upload files to a new post... (when you edit it it works fine)

Autorefresh is missing
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1647

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Anything new about fixing this bug? It's quite a long time since this has been reported....
(2014-11-20, 07:51 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]To reproduce...

1. Create a new thread
2. Upload a file and hit "Add attachment"
3. File will be added and shown in the attachments list
4. Click "Remove Attachment"
5. Nothing happens
6. Click Preview post, the attachment is gone

I have this same problem on my website. I've been trying to solve this problem for days. I thought it was caused by something I had messed up on my forum. I just discovered I have the same problem deleting attachments here on the MyBB.com forum. What can be done to correct this problem? Is there a workaround hack that can be done to make the delete attachement function work?
Thanks