MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change new replies from last to first page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I change the newest replies from last page to appear on first?
I followed it but it's showing the main topic at the last page too, how can I leave just the main topic post on first page and replies switched? I followed that too but that part doesn't work it ends up as a blank white page, maybe the coding needs to be updated since I'm using 1.8?
Bump. It's come to a stage where I'm offering money to get a little help here? Anyone?? I'll pay.
(2014-11-25, 07:58 AM)Helsing Wrote: [ -> ]Bump. It's come to a stage where I'm offering money to get a little help here? Anyone?? I'll pay.

I am sorry I can't be of help, but I have the experience that no one cares, even if you pay them. I personally always offer to pay people whatever they ask (provided it isn't a rip off), but still no one is interested in money either.

To be honest, I think MyBB should introduce a paid support section for a monthly/yearly fee, or something like that (as long as they help people with coding and other 'hard' things).
^ MyBB team members are always trying to provide support for all the possible things. not sure who declined what !
in general, most of team members do not ask money for modifying basic things (NOT refering to themes & plugins)

@Helsing, if you can wait a few days & if you are willing to provide required privileges, I can check your requirement