MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to modify or delete all forums post from admin panel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, i have my own mybb forums site.

i check thousand of post are spam. but i need to delete all the post in one time. but i am not finding any option in admin panel to delete all post or modify the post.

please help me.
Can you explain a bit more?

You want to delete all posts or just some of them.

All from whole forum or few forums/subforums
currently i need to delete all post. but please also give me tutorial for deleting some post also.

(2014-11-21, 02:38 PM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]Can you explain a bit more?

You want to delete all posts or just some of them.

All from whole forum or few forums/subforums
At every post you have checkbox at top right. Click on it or more of them, scroll down to function Inline thread moderation and choose what you want.

Same thing you have at every forum at right of thread.
First checkbox where is legend at forum is to check all threads at that page.

If you have more pages of threads it's best to delete that forum/subforum and create new...

I don't know other ways.
Hello,

please tell me how to delete the thread of the forums. i am not asking how to delete post.

(2014-11-21, 02:50 PM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]At every post you have checkbox at top right. Click on it or more of them, scroll down to function Inline thread moderation and choose what you want.

Same thing you have at every forum at right of thread.
First checkbox where is legend at forum is to check all threads at that page.

If you have more pages of threads it's best to delete that forum/subforum and create new...

I don't know other ways.
when you are in forum you have checkbox at right, after last post. check it, scroll down to option Inline thread moderation (name should be fixed) and choose Delete threads permanently.

First checkbox is to choose all threads.
Checkbox at line with thread is just to check that thread.
I know this but it takes more time. i need to delete in one click. because i have 10K posts.

(2014-11-21, 02:58 PM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]when you are in forum you have checkbox at right, after last post. check it, scroll down to option Inline thread moderation (name should be fixed) and choose Delete threads permanently.

First checkbox is to choose all threads.
Checkbox at line with thread is just to check that thread.
Than it's best to delete that forum/subforum in admin cp and create new one. You can create new first with permissions of last one and than delete that.
Hello,

please make a understand my forum is huge. of it contain many topic of forums and sub forums. please suggest me any best idea or tell me how can i able to delete from database.

(2014-11-21, 03:06 PM)Ivan Kerepčić Wrote: [ -> ]Than it's best to delete that forum/subforum in admin cp and create new one. You can create new first with permissions of last one and than delete that.
Please give me just link to your forum.
Pages: 1 2