MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Home and Registration Missing Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure what is causing this..started seeing this prior to updating to 1.8.3.  Thought updating would fix the problem but it hasn't.

As you can see in the image, I am missing options in various places in Board Setting.

[Image: 2iqolg7.png]

Here is the error message (removed secret ACP path)

[Image: swv03o.png]

Any help would be appreciated.
I would advise you to take your database backs. Plus try to upgrade it again. Delete "lock" file from "install" directory. Then yourwebsite.com/install.
(2014-11-21, 05:54 PM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would advise you to take your database backs. Plus try to upgrade it again. Delete "lock" file from "install" directory. Then yourwebsite.com/install.

Fresh install and reload backup database?

(2014-11-21, 05:59 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]Upgrade bruh.

I'm current 1.8.3
Ok, you mean you are doing fresh installation? in this case, just reinstall, dont upgrade. follow above what i said. IF problem persist, re-install all your files on your host and again try to install, should work.
(2014-11-21, 06:14 PM)new1 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, you mean you are doing fresh installation? in this case, just reinstall, dont upgrade. follow above what i said. IF problem persist, re-install all your files on your host and again try to install, should work.

does not the error in the implode function give a clue ?
As in coding thing, No, but i have faced same problems in the past and have learned to install scripts without any issues.
No I wasn't planning to do a fresh install. I was upgrading from 1.8.1 to 1.8.3.
I noticed the problem 2 days ago, and decided to upgrade thinking the upgrade would
correct the issue.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find missing / changed
files. focus is on files reported from admin folder and languages folder. ignore files from install
folder. you have to replace the reported files from MyBB 1.8.3 source files pack.
(if Google SEO plugin is used then ignore functions.php file)
Thanks again .m. that's twice you've nailed it. Repped.