MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork Plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to download MyNetwork Plugin

Thank you!
I do as well. Is it available?
It is a rare item to find now Toungue

Which feature are you looking for? Please note that one of the biggest issues with it was the profile being incompatible with most plugins but pretty much any other feature is coded as a different plugin by now.
Its true that most bits have been redone, but I think nobody has done Post Reputation as well as Tomm Smile
Oh I'm sure OUGC Custom Reputation and Thumbs Post Rating could easily replace those Toungue
@Leefish In the fact i see one site with this mod when begins and i send a report of lesser bugs, i think Tom wasn't take in mind.

I see that and i add on my own thanks system a entirely rep system working fine, since this plugin have a lesser bugs and doo not add rep points fine.

Well as i know more tha one plugin can make his job but it depends on you and wich plugins do you try, thanks system is a complete and powerfull system to make your forum more customized and you can select if enable or won't and rep points added fine, all workn so fine. I think maybe you would not try some other plugins because there are a lot working so fine as i know and there are more than one that's for sure, give it a try on some other and you can see it by yourself.

Finally you can test all mods you wish and stay with one of them if it serves to your purposes.
Personal opinion guys Smile

I will check out the other plugins, because its always fun to try new things.