MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the supportable MOBILE app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@Nathan, I know that now, but I didn't really realize the extent of the inconvenience at the time.
Perhaps you should add a BIG disclaimer to the download actively discouraging people from upgrading to 1.8 as not really worth it at this time.
I had seen that 1.6 was still available, but not being a techie I didn't understand the meaning of the two versions being available.
As I said in another thread, and if I may be so bold to repeat it here, it is a matter of communication.
Quote:Perhaps you should add a BIG disclaimer to the download actively discouraging people from upgrading to 1.8 as not really worth it at this time.

That's ridiculous. If people blindly upgrade without understanding what the new version provides and without testing it on a local installation first then that's their problem. There's no valid reason to discourage people from upgrading. It's the only way bugs will be found and fixed. If the team tells people not to upgrade then what does that say about their faith in the product?

Quote:I had seen that 1.6 was still available, but not being a techie I didn't understand the meaning of the two versions being available.
As I said in another thread, and if I may be so bold to repeat it here, it is a matter of communication.

If you were unsure you should have asked. There's plenty of information about 1.8 available. It's always been clear what 1.8 was going to be.
Pages: 1 2