MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Dashboard wrong 'Awaiting Activation' stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this was introduced with 1.83, but dashboard nowshows users awaiting activation=0, even when there are users awaiting activation.
The dashboard also uses the Cache so this should be fixed now. Need to recheck but I honestly doubt this issue is still present.
(2015-06-25, 09:47 AM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]The dashboard also uses the Cache so this should be fixed now. Need to recheck but I honestly doubt this issue is still present.

Definitely still present in 1.8.5.
What happens if you click on the 0? How many accounts are shown? Did you try rebuilding the awaitingactivation cache in ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild?
Clicking the '0', one waiting new account is shown.
I seldom have more than one signup per month, so don't know what happens with several queued accounts.

No, I didn't rebuild the cache - though hopefully should not need to do this every time there is a new signup?
Am assuming old caches would have been rebuilt during upgrade from previous myBB version ?
I'll reject this. I've both tried to add a user via acp and to register with admin activation and both times the cache was properly updated. And the dashboard correctly showed the cache data. Probably this was caused by the issues in previous MyBB versions when the cache wasn't properly changed. Just rebuild the cache once and the issue should be fixed.