MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This doesn't work. Yes when you click on the check box and hit ignore compatibility yes it imports sucessfully but once it's imported your theme is not compatible as the images and the theme layout are missplaced when you have the latest mybb version. So how on earth do you make this compatible with these 1.8.x themes with the latest version of mybb, or where can you download the 1.8.x version?
what theme are you trying to install and what version of mybb you currently have?
(2016-01-24, 03:19 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]what theme are you trying to install and what version of mybb you currently have?

I have the latest MyBB version and i've tried installing all the themes and even when i click on ignore compatability it still messes up the forum as it's not compatable. i've tried installing 1point8 by iandrew and vienna and loads of other themes which are all version 1.8.x because there are no themes which have the latest version.
Pm me I Can help you. Or post a picture about the problem.
Best regards,
Lukas
I'm installing the London Hybrid theme and I'm a bit confused as it has the following folder hierarchy:

London Hybrid ACP_#1_dev.zip\London_Hybrid_ACP\Upload\admin\styles\London-Hybrid-ACP

And from there I see an images folder, as well as some css, php and html files.

I feel like I'm missing something in this process. Can anyone help?
(2016-03-23, 11:17 PM)facefaceface Wrote: [ -> ]I'm installing the London Hybrid theme and I'm a bit confused as it has the following folder hierarchy:

London Hybrid ACP_#1_dev.zip\London_Hybrid_ACP\Upload\admin\styles\London-Hybrid-ACP

And from there I see an images folder, as well as some css, php and html files.

I feel like I'm missing something in this process. Can anyone help?

(2015-06-09, 06:58 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]London-Hybrid ACP Style v1.0
ยป Installation:

1.) After downloading the ACP Style, unpack it (with 7-Zip for example)
2.) Upload contents of "Upload" into your forums folder.
3.) Go to the Admin Control Panel under Preferences > Global Preferences > Admin Control Panel Theme
4.) Select "London-Hybrid-ACP" & then press: "Save Personal Notes & Preferences"
5.) Now have fun with your new forum ACP Style!

go to your mybb root folder (e.g. public_html or www) and upload your admin folder there.

e.g folder path: public_html/admin
Sigh, I uploaded it to my general forum folder instead of the admin folder. Any help undoing this would be awesome.
(2016-03-24, 12:06 AM)facefaceface Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh, I uploaded it to my general forum folder instead of the admin folder. Any help undoing this would be awesome.

do you mean you installed on public_html/images/ ?
(2016-03-24, 12:31 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-24, 12:06 AM)facefaceface Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh, I uploaded it to my general forum folder instead of the admin folder. Any help undoing this would be awesome.

I'm an idiot and locked myself out. Just did a mybb re-install and have it all figured out now. I guess I like to learn things the hard way...
(2016-03-24, 12:41 AM)facefaceface Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-24, 12:31 AM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm an idiot and locked myself out. Just did a mybb re-install and have it all figured out now. I guess I like to learn things the hard way...

alright, no problem.
Pages: 1 2 3