MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add solved and mark as best answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

i need to add some features in my mybb forum site.

1. solved and not solved features.

[Image: image.png]

2. how to add "mark as best answer" feature

[Image: ss2.png]

thanks you.
mmadhankumar, the plugin is the right one, but I guess it was destroy666 or .m. who told me that it not will work on 1.8. Mybb (here) have hardcoded many templates to get it working in this forum, so I guess its best to wait to the plugin is updatet
^ there is no harm in trying
Thanks you.

But you are saying this plug in doesn't work in mybb 1.8 but my question is mybb.com using this features in mybb.com 1.8 . How ???
^ just try using it. (see also this recent related thread)
sure. let me test it working fine or not.

am i suggest you to please contact developer of the this plugin and request them to update the plugin for 1.8.3 or future coming higher version 1.8.X

(2014-11-26, 04:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ just try using it. (see also this recent related thread)
i have install the plugin but it shows " This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3 " why it showing like this. and how mybb official forums using this plugin ???
(2014-11-29, 09:47 AM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]i have install the plugin but it shows " This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3 " why it showing like this. and how mybb official forums using this plugin ???

MySupport was created by a MyBB team member for MyBB.com specifically. He needs to update the plugin before a new version can be released.
CURRENTLY I NEED THIS PLUGIN FOR MYBB 1.8.X

Mybb also using this plugin in mybb official forum

.m. told me it works. but i showing error " This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3 "
Pages: 1 2