MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need to sell fast - Themefreak.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if this isn't allowed anymore or is in the wrong section. (Haven't logged on in awhile)

I need to sell my site themefreak.net as quickly as possible. I'm looking for at least $400usd which is an extremely fair price considering the earnings I've made off of it. 

Attached are my total earnings from the last two years. Only about $200 of which was from custom orders. The rest was from selling the premade themes. Please PM your offers and/or questions. 

I need to sell the site quickly as I need money now for bills and won't be renewing the domain/hosting which expires December 11th, 2014. The new owner can choose to renew the domain/hosting or move to another host. Yearly cost for hosting is $50 and domain is $28.

Thanks!

Please keep unnecessary comments (negative/off topic/etc) out of this thread 

Earnings:

2013 - $1,984.00
[attachment=33100]

2014 - $1,307.00
[attachment=33101]
Still looking to sell this. Please PM me if interested.
Hi. I suggest using a broker service such as flippa.net where people can bid. With $1307 in sales in 2014, your starting price should be higher.
I've done that in the past spork but I didn't want to spend the time setting it up and paying the fees, etc if I could sell it quickly here. If I'm not able to complete a sale soon I will add it on flippa.

Also, for anyone interested this is the listing on flippa from a couple years ago.
https://flippa.com/2873857-pr-3-web-desi...-300-month

(2014-11-27, 05:46 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]I've done that in the past spork but I didn't want to spend the time setting it up and paying the fees, etc if I could sell it quickly here. If I'm not able to complete a sale soon I will add it on flippa.

Also, for anyone interested this is the listing on flippa from a couple years ago.
https://flippa.com/2873857-pr-3-web-desi...-300-month

I received 3 bids for $1,500, $1,600 & $1,800 

But like I said I really need to move this quickly if I can b/c I have bills due the beginning of December
$200 each for custom orders or $200 over the course of 2 years?

I think if you listed it on Flippa as suggested above you will be able to get a quick sale. Then again, you can probably get more than your $400 offer if you waited it out for the bids etc - Just depends on how quick you want / need to sell it.

Might be worth adding where you advertise the site and if that costs you at all.

Also $28 per year for a .net is very expensive, or is there more extensions included?

Good luck with the sale!
Sad Aww, I am a fan of your themes.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
(2014-11-28, 09:19 AM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]$200 each for custom orders or $200 over the course of 2 years?

$200 was for one sale for one theme over the course of 2 years (All my other custom work was for myself or friends with no charge)

I decided to list the site on Flippa since I wasn't getting much action here. For those still interested here is the listing:

https://flippa.com/3412884-web-design-sa...-potential
Looks like you have already beat your original target of $400 with the opening $1000 bid Smile. Hopefully it is a legit bid and not a time waster for you.
Why you need to sell
(2014-12-31, 08:05 PM)rajeevrrs55 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you need to sell
Quote:I need to sell the site quickly as I need money now for bills

Shame to hear this, loved your themes very much. 
Pages: 1 2