MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I installed MySupport 0.4.2 but where is "Mark as Best Answer"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MySupport 0.4.2 but where is "Mark as Best Answer"? I can't see it on any one elses posts, it just isn't there. Has it been added automatically to my templates or not?

Everything else is working fine, but I can't see the "Mark as Best Answer" at all.
does the plugin show settings at admin panel (configuration) - if so have you configured it ?
It says "MySupport" on the left hand side of the Configuration Panel. I have configured the MySupport plugin, but I can't seem to make the "Mark as Best Answer" appear on everyone's posts.

I found the answer: {$post['mysupport_bestanswer']} This wasn't in the post bit.
Is MySupport Compatible with 1.8.3 ?

I haven't tried it yet but its better to ask before using it on a live forum just to be sure Smile
^ This community forum is running on MyBB 1.8.3 and it uses MySupport plugin
however currently available MySupport plugin is not fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
it needs compatibility line change to install. above referred variable may also needs to be added in to postbit templates
there are some more problems with this plugin on mybb 1.8 ... you have to modify some files
Would you be able to mention which files need modifying? Thanks.
i have install the plugin but it shows " This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.3 " why it showing like this. and how mybb official forums using this plugin ???

THREAD : http://community.mybb.com/thread-163284.html