MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.4 mobile version. need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi since we cant update 1.4 to 1.8 for some personal reason. now we have problem on mobile version. bugs are in the shout box. our website is. garenaworld.com
you can see the problem in shout box when you connect with mobile to our forum. so if possible made a version for my bb 1.4 .(good mobile version)
please replay
thank you
MyBB 1.4 hasn't been supported since 2011 and is vulnerable to multiple exploits. You're very unlikely to find anyone to work on anything specific to 1.4.

What's the reason for not being able to upgrade? You should at least upgrade to 1.6 which is still supported and secure.
To be honest, 1.4 is now ages old. I highly doubt anyone will really look into developing new plugins for it at this point. Your best option is to probably try to find support for your currently installed plugin.

Edit: shadow posted.
we cant upgrate because we loos point.thats the reason .owner said
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but eventually if you don't upgrade someone is going to breach your forum and you'll have a lot more to worry about.