MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySupport 0.4.2: 2 green colors for "{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, By default MySupport 0.4.2 has a green highlight color when a person's post is selected as "Mark as best answer".

I would like to add 2 different green highlight colors, but I don't know how. All I can see is:

{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}

Is there a way to make another mysupport_bestanswer_highlight green color? To have 2 different shades of green highlights?
I'm confused. there should be only one best answer to chose.
(2014-11-26, 03:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confused. there should be only one best answer to chose.

That is correct, there is only one best answer to choose. I'm not talking about that, I am just talking about the highlight color green.

I would like to be able to have 2 green highlight colors.

In the CSS file there is:

.mysupport_bestanswer_highlight {

background: #C1EA6D !important;
}

But I would like to have 2 green best answer highlight colors.

{$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}
^This makes the trow's the green highlight color. But I would like to have 2 of these highlight colors, so I can make the different trows to be 2 different green colors.

How would I do that? I will attach a screenshot to show you what I mean.

By default, there is only 1 green color called by: {$post['mysupport_bestanswer_highlight']}. I want 2 green colors, like the screenshot below.

[Image: 2wohg02.png]
you can add css style rules like below in mysupport.css or global.css of the theme
.mysupport_bestanswer_highlight .post_author {background: #C1EA6D!important;}
.mysupport_bestanswer_highlight .post_controls {background: #C1EA6D!important;}

Edit: css selectors may be different on your theme. if above doesn't help then give a test thread url of your forum
It works. What is the browser compatibility for these 'CSS Selectors'? I personally have never used CSS in this way.
^ it is basic css - all browsers should obey !