MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.15 upgrade to 1.8.3 run_hooks() error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-26, 08:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh! some of HostGator servers are reported to have some technical issues (you can check in their peer support forums)

Hello .m.,

have you got any News according the run_hooks() error's.

Can you tell me the link where to look at, I couldn't find it?

Thank you,

Robert
I'm getting the same error as the OP even though I deactivated all of my plug-ins prior to the update. See error image below. My forum seems to be running OK but I'm concerned that because of the error message something isn't right. I upgraded from 1.8.1.

[attachment=33109]
Delete all the content of your plugins directory and attempt the upgrade once again. It is most likely a plugin file being loaded during the upgrade script.
(2014-11-29, 04:04 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]Delete all the content of your plugins directory and attempt the upgrade once again. It is most likely a plugin file being loaded during the upgrade script.

OK, I'll give that a try. Since I've already uploaded the upgrade would I just need to upload the plugins directory again or do I have to go through the whole upgrade process?

Thank. Smile
Try from the beginning, before updating disable all plugins, empty the plugins directory contents and run the upgrader, then upload all removed files back.
Pages: 1 2