MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My mybb board is very low and low performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

myBB board is very low and low performance. to check the changes or update to my my forums i and my user need to hard refresh the forums to check.

even i have make changes using my admin panel for plugin or general changes they show that i have nothing change to check the changes i need to hard refresh upto 3 to 4 times to checks the changes.

I AM NOT SAYING FAULT IN ALL MYBB BOARD. I AM SAYING FAULT IN MY MYBB BOARD.

please check my site www.rhforums.com and signup and check that it really very slow and need hard refresh to check changes and update.

if you need my admin panel id and pass, then that also am ready to give. i requested you please check and suggest me what to do. should i need to reinstall the board or anything other or fault in cookies

thanks you.
It doesnt seem slow to me (when viewing as a guest).
However, your forums are full of spam.
Maybe need to concentrate on that a bit.
Yeah. i know it is a full of spam. spam thread : http://community.mybb.com/thread-163285.html

you have check my forums as a guest not as a member. i never declared that my site is low. please see above thread i declared that my mybb board is slow. means if in changes made my user or admin in forums. to check that changes you need to refresh hard.