MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick qoute problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I can't even get a good nights sleep?

As for my file, It won't show anything to you - only to me when I am accessing it with a certain URL.
OK, please upload the attached version of xmlhttp.php so I can do some further debugging.
Chris Boulton Wrote:I can't even get a good nights sleep?

Sure you can sir, Sorry for bother you Smile

I uploaded the attached file and still the same Sad

[OffTopic]
you know, whene you need an Important help, you will try your best to get it as fast as you can.
[/OffTopic]

Thnx Chris.
Hi all the best team.
I get an error in the IE maybe that explain any thing
the file attached
thnx
The error? Thats not an error. That's an html file...
yes, that error appeared in the buttom of the IE, the js error ( the yellow icone in the left button in the IE)
I hope you get what I meant becuase Chris was ask me about if I had saw this error or no, and this error wasn't ther when he ask me.
Well, attaching the html doesn't help. It doesn't include JS errors.
Okey, please whene you get any idea tell me, coz my forum had alot of errors now Sad
Bumb, the problem still here.
From the looks of the debug code I added in, your server has the Suhosin PHP patch installed (adds extra security)

One of the features it adds it encrypts cookies to prevent theft of them. Up until Suhosin 0.9.9 this functionality was buggy and sometimes killed various cookies which were encoded.

I can tell this because Suhosin lists the cookie in _SERVER['HTTP_RAW_COOKIE'] but not in the _COOKIE array, it cannot decrypt it due to bugs.

Try placing a .htaccess in your forum directory containing

php_value sohosin.cookie.encrypt 0

This will disable the cookie encryption.

Let me know once it's done so I can double check a few things.
Pages: 1 2 3