MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Referred ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-12-13, 10:27 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Is possible to style username?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-163440-...pid1124331
Its totally possible, but I have not released updated plugin Smile
(2014-12-13, 01:13 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Its totally possible, but I have not released updated plugin Smile

Basically omar wants u to do it like,

$whorefer_referrals = $lang->no_referrer;

if ((int)$memprofile['referrer'] > 0)
    if (($referral = $db->fetch_array($db->simple_select('users', 'uid, username, usergroup, displaygroup'))) && !empty($referral))
        $whorefer_referrals = build_profile_link(format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($referral['username']), $referral['usergroup'], $referral['displaygroup']), $referral['uid']);

(Most likely out using var assignments in the if statement cuz it looks ugly but I love it, and I hate how we're using a fixed layout)
(2014-12-13, 01:20 PM)Rakes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-13, 01:13 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Its totally possible, but I have not released updated plugin Smile

Basically omar wants u to do it like,

$whorefer_referrals = $lang->no_referrer;

if ((int)$memprofile['referrer'] > 0)
    if (($referral = $db->fetch_array($db->simple_select('users', 'uid, username, usergroup, displaygroup'))) && !empty($referral))
        $whorefer_referrals = build_profile_link(format_name(htmlspecialchars_uni($referral['username']), $referral['usergroup'], $referral['displaygroup']), $referral['uid']);

(Most likely out using var assignments in the if statement cuz it looks ugly but I love it, and I hate how we're using a fixed layout)

Only Instaflam could do something like this.
New version uploaded - now with username styling and only queries if a query is actually needed.
(2014-12-15, 02:37 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]New version uploaded - now with username styling and only queries if a query is actually needed.

Not even a thanks for helping you understand that hook?
Please move lang file into inc/languages/english

now you have it in inc/languages and it makes issues with language forum selection Sad

EDIT: nevermind - it was an issue from your outdated version Wink

EDIT: Please change compatibility line to "18*"
You should be credited in the top of the plugin file Rakes; I already did say thank you I thought? Sorry if I omitted to do so because it was a very good idea to only query when I needed to.

And the format username also very useful.

Thank you Smile

EDIT: No, you are credited in ShowRefer which I am just finishing. I will add it also in who refer.

Ok, file updated with the compatibility fix, languages in all correct place, Rakes immortalised in plugin file Smile
Don't know if you ever plan on updating this but I have an idea.

Only show the Referred by: on profiles that actually used a referral upon signup. Less confusion that way.
Pages: 1 2 3