MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks 3.9.2 - Original Author: Huji Lee - Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello @ll,
I 've a problem been using the plugin Thanks 3.9.2

When I click on the button , the page scrolls up by itself (as a effect "return to top").
For many threads in a forum , it is annoying to scroll again and again to the thread in which you thanked.
How can I prevent this "return to top-effect" ?

Thanks for your answer!
greets,
blongso
Hello!

UP ....

No help?

Greets,
blongso
Hello,
Since there is apparently no solution to my problem, I would like to know if there is an alternative plugin?

Greets,
blongso
I did convert old oryginal plugin thanks 3.9.1 for work properly with MyBB 1.8.x Plugin Thanks 3.9.1 MyBB 1.8.0 - Post #233858
re,
problem solved....
deleted and re-install the plugin ... that was my solution!

Greets,
blongso
hello, how to move the thanks button ? where is the css please ? thx Toungue
I make another one more better like that, it's compatible with MyAlerts and ProStats. Can use hide tags for MyCode contents until thanks, list of thanks for every post and for every user, gived and received, and many more opts it's for free and every user who used love it that's all can i say and use all css style to customize buttons and all text on lang files availables too.

Maybe you wish to test it someday.

It's 100% compatible with that other plugin you only have to upload my plugin files and reinstall and then recount thanks on maintenance and you can see how it works Big Grin

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67
Hello!
I have a new problem with this plugin (Thanks 3.9.2 - Original Author: Huji Lee) ...  Angel
When a user clicks the thank button, his name appears twice ..
How can I prevent this?
Thx for your answers!

Greets,
blongso
UP ...
Please help me ...
THX