MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank page after avatar upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after an avatar is uploaded it redirects to ./forum/usercp.php which shows an empty white page and the avatar folder is empty.

i have changed the avatar and uploads folders permissions to 777 but still shows empty page after avatar upload.
check server error log if it exists at web host panel to find the causes to blank pages (referred by usercp.php)
No error reffered by usercp.php in error logs.
What is your avatar format? Have you allowed that file type in admin CP? Have you tried saving the image file as a different type and checking to see if it can be uploaded then?
(2014-11-28, 04:42 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]What is your avatar format? Have you allowed that file type in admin CP? Have you tried saving the image file as a different type and checking to see if it can be uploaded then?

I have tried all file types they dont work, i tried chrome and firefox...with chrome i can see the upload status at the buttom but after 100% upload it redirect to blank white page ./usercp.php