MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Date of Birth Privacy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
COPPA is not enabled but is requiring year of birth, which is fine for registration. Is there a way to hide age and year of birth on profile, but show month and day? If not this was obviously not designed by a woman Wink
(2014-11-28, 04:44 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Once you have signed up you can change the birthday date in the usercp to have the year empty.

I know this because I AM a woman Toungue

I get an error message when trying to remove it in usercp. Won't let me leave it blank. And women rule, btw. I know this cause I am one too! Heart
hmm, that IS odd. It must be the coppa then - because if you look at my profile here on MyBB you will see only my birthdate WITHOUT year.
I did see your profile is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, but it's not letting me. I have COPPA disabled and get this error when trying to remove date:

To verify your age, please enter the year you were born. You may hide your Age and Date of Birth in your profile options.
Is this on registration or userCP? In user cp you can definitely change it.

If you like I can look in the ACP.
In the usercp is where I'm trying to change it, and where I get the error message.

[attachment=33110]
Have you tried leaving it completely blank for year?
(2014-11-29, 01:48 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried leaving it completely blank for year?

Yes, that's when I get the error.
Well, I am baffled; I will sign up to your site as a testuser if you like?
(2014-11-29, 04:06 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I am baffled; I will sign up to your site as a testuser if you like?

I will send you info in PM tomorrow, thank you!
Pages: 1 2