MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Determining Which DB is Which
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detailed description of my problem:
  I have a MyBB forum up and running. It's awesome and my membership is slowly growing. (thank you to the developers for sharing this great product with the world)
  I have a coppermine gallery, which is bridged to the MyBB forum and I'm also currently trying to install a wiki (MediaWiki) which I also, eventually want to link to the same DB as MyBB and the Gallery are using. (One log-in, universal access) All of them are installed in their own directory, one for the forum, one for the gallery and one of the wiki.
  The problem is that when I installed the Gallery it created a DB of it's own. When I tired to create the Wiki, multiple times, it, too, created DBs of it's own. So now I have this huge pile of MySQL DBs on the server and I'm only using a small number of them.
  How do I determine which DB MyBB is using/connected to so I can be sure to not remove it when I'm attempting to get rid of all the extras?
  I'm mostly new to nearly all of this, so please use short, easy to understand words. Big Grin

URL to my forum:

rebeldroids.net

Version of MyBB:
(I supposed I should ask what needs to be backed up to upgrade and how to do that, too)

Thanks!
You can find the database name along with other DB connection details in the top lines of the inc/config.php file.