MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBot Disable moved link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible, to disable that the bot puts an link from the moved thread in the old forum? I tried looking into the source, didnt found it yet. :c
I've described somewhere in the release thread how to change that. MyBot calls the move thread function of the moderation class and its one of the parameters which needs to be changed. However I'm online from my phone atm and can't look which line exactly needs to be changed.
Found it in your thread
$info['tid'] = $moderation->move_thread($info['tid'], $rule['actions']['move'], "move"); 

Works fine now Smile Thanks!

by the way(I know i probably should post it in your thread) Is it possible you could add an 24/7 Online function to the Bot? I've seen from someone the forum crawler script, but it didnt work properly.
I've thought of it but never had the time to include it.
(2014-11-29, 01:58 AM)tomhillepille Wrote: [ -> ]Found it in your thread

$info['tid'] = $moderation->move_thread($info['tid'], $rule['actions']['move'], "move"); 

Works fine now Smile Thanks!

by the way(I know i probably should post it in your thread) Is it possible you could add an 24/7 Online function to the Bot? I've seen from someone the forum crawler script, but it didnt work properly.

What do I change to remove the redirect? I'm looking at the mybot.php and I'm not seeing that line.
Change this line: https://github.com/JN-Jones/MyBot/blob/m...ve.php#L11
to
$info['tid'] = $moderation->move_thread($info['tid'], $this->getData(), 'move');
Perfect! Thanks so much!