MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing PHP and Video Icon on Buttons Editor Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, if you go to set Buttons as Editor Style, missing Video icon and PHP icon.
(2014-11-28, 11:35 PM)Mipher Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says, if you go to set Buttons as Editor Style, missing Video icon and PHP icon.

I second this question too. I installed a MyBB 1.8 test, and these icons were not there.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1665

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
???

/* Additional buttons (for MyBB) */
.sceditor-button-video div {
background-image: url(video.png);
}
.sceditor-button-php div {
background-image: url(php.png);
}

has in all theme of sceditor of mybb....
(2014-11-30, 03:06 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]???

/* Additional buttons (for MyBB) */
.sceditor-button-video div {
background-image: url(video.png);
}
.sceditor-button-php div {
background-image: url(php.png);
}

has in all theme of sceditor of mybb....

That doesn't mean they're not missing... That's exactly the problem, the background-image was copied everywhere and not tested and is missing in Buttons theme because it uses different styling.

EDIT: and if you mean my comment above which I just noticed and edited, you should have referred to it, was too tired and meant it for another issue.
(2014-11-30, 03:47 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't mean they're not missing... That's exactly the problem, the background-image was copied everywhere and not tested and is missing in Buttons theme because it uses different styling.

Understand. Now it makes sense.