MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infoerno Shoutbox plugin help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Today when I was trying to visit my forum, it shows below error message.......

Quote:MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't existQueryConfusedELECT * FROM oj4_inferno_user WHERE uid='2'
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Please, can anybody help me to solve this problem. Huh
(2014-11-29, 08:45 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

SQL Error:1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't existQueryConfusedELECT * FROM oj4_inferno_user WHERE uid='2'

It appears the table was dropped or corrupted somehow. Just create a new table with that name and it should work. If you don't have MySQL access, you can just uninstall and reinstall the plugin, but that will delete all current shouts.
(2014-11-29, 09:35 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

It appears the table was dropped or corrupted somehow. Just create a new table with that name and it should work. If you don't have MySQL access, you can just uninstall and reinstall the plugin, but that will delete all current shouts.

I also tried to deactivate the plugin but could not do so. Because when I go to acp>plugins it show below message.......

SQL Error:1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't existQueryConfusedELECT * FROM oj4_inferno_user WHERE uid='1'

Now I tried to make a new table with the name but could not do so its just show below message.....

Quote:#1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't exist

Sad I 'm in very bad situation..........
(2014-11-29, 10:02 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-29, 09:35 AM)Clank Wrote: [ -> ]

I also tried to deactivate the plugin but could not do so. Because when I go to acp>plugins it show below message.......

SQL Error:1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't existQueryConfusedELECT * FROM oj4_inferno_user WHERE uid='1'

Now I tried to make a new table with the name but could not do so its just show below message.....

Quote:#1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't exist

Sad I 'm in very bad situation..........

Use PHPMyAdmin to create the table, it shouldn't throw any errors when you load your database.
I tried through PHPmyAdmin its just showing below message.........
#1146 - Table 'forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user' doesn't exist

Is there any other way to solve this problem ??
Actually, I messed up a bit, you need to run this snippet of code in phpMyAdmin (click on your mybb database, then the SQL tab, copy and paste the code, then hit go)

Broken code

EDIT: You know what, just give me a few minutes

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `forumfor_setun.oj4_inferno_user` (
			  `pid` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
			  `uid` int(11) NOT NULL,
			  `bold` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  `italic` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  `underline` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  `color` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			  `font` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
			  `banned` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  `silenced` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  `dateline` int(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
			  PRIMARY KEY (`pid`)
			) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=8 ;

Try running that in phpMyAdmin, if that doesn't fix it, then I'm not sure what will... You can always remove the inferno.php plugin file for a quick fix though, but I'm not exactly sure what the root issue is here.

EDIT: If the table is visible in phpMyAdmin, what happens if you delete it before running the code above, or is it undeletable?
I already tried that.................it also shows below message
(2014-11-29, 10:36 AM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]I already tried that.................it also shows below message

Honestly, it's 5am and I don't have the slightest clue what is going on here aside from the fact that this smells of a corrupt database. All I did was replace some javascript and fix a few bugs. Maybe someone who actually knows mysql will come along and fix it, but I honestly don't know.

If you can't delete the tables or create them, then I'm not sure what you can do aside from restoring your database from a backup. I'm sure somebody knows, but I don't. To get the forum running again, you can rename inferno.php (the main plugin file) and that will temporarily disable the shoutbox, but without making any database changes.
I just removed the plugin file......now forum is working properly............ Smile Thanks @Clank