MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clear the CACHE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use a webhost that says they don't save cache.
I use wordpress as main website, and the myBB 1.8.3 runs under the /forum/ folder.
I have tried using chrome incnigno and I am sure my browser doesn't save cache.

I try to fix a theme, the theme called Revolution for MyBB 1.8.X
But as I edit nothing changes, I been waiting for over 2 hours now, still it hasn't changed back.

How do I clear the cache safetly?
I read somewhere on another thread somebody saying to delete a Database table? while some said not to do so?
Are you sure you are editing the correct files and templates? Can you provide a URL of that forum?
(2014-11-29, 05:03 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you are editing the correct files and templates? Can you provide a URL of that forum?

Yes, I am edit the correct template.
Because first I changed the templates global.css (got help for that in this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-163511.html ).
First it changed to the desired color I chosed, but now after removing that code I added, it's still left!
STILL it hasn't changed back..

Well.. maybe you're right!
I added a custom cursor I had on my other theme that I want on this theme.. and the cursor got updated as I changed.

I tried add these codes back and try change color but it doesn't work! I don't know where it is even saved. This is why I hate coding, always issues