MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to register to my own forum HELP ( some message call spam )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator.

here is the screen shot

[Image: a5c8ae4d6d.png]
looks like you are using theme coded for earlier version of MyBB on 1.8.x and it needs updating
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or you can install & use a good looking compatible theme for MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
how can i do that sir ?
default theme works great,
but new one gives the error for sign up
^ you can use MyBB's default theme temporarily (make it forum's default theme & you may force it on all users)
until the issue with the other theme gets resolved. (I can't check it now - moving to sleep)
ummm
thanks for this

but really need a fix , hope i can get someone to help me
i googled all over the internet and but couldn't find out what to do.