MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am an admin at http://thegame-zone.com and I can't acess the admin panel after I log in, I get this message:
/d1/users/thegamez/public_html/inc/languages/arabic/admin/newpoints.lang.php does not exist

All I did was switch to the Sharepoint theme in the admin CP, and ever since then that's the only message I get.
you need upload plugin language file "newpoints.lang.php" into "~/inc/languages/arabic/admin"
(ex. copy english/admin/newpoints.lang.php to arabic/admin/)
How do you do that?
use ftp client to upload plugin language file
Ok, where can I find the file?
Correctly install the Newpoints plugin. Upload the language files to your correct language directories too. Just renaming the "english" directories within the plugin should suffice for you I think.
(2014-11-30, 02:28 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Correctly install the Newpoints plugin. Upload the language files to your correct language directories too. Just renaming the "english" directories within the plugin should suffice for you I think.

Wait, what does the Newpoints have to do with the sharepoint theme in the admin cp though? I changed the theme in the admin CP to Sharepoint and I since then I've been getting that error message.

"/d1/users/thegamez/public_html/inc/languages/arabic/admin/automedia.lang.php does not exist"
Oh, delete that theme then. It is located in your admin/styles directory.
(2014-11-30, 04:18 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, delete that theme then. It is located in your admin/styles directory.

And that should bring me back to the default theme
referred error should have no relation with switching the admin panel theme.
it looks like there is a confusion in adding the language files & default language set for admin panel.
Pages: 1 2