MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpMyAdmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
After installing the Easy Adv Banner mod I went to my plugin manager. I clicked on Deactivate (as I had already installed this mod at a previous date but then removed it) and am now getting this error message:

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'amywin00_forums.mybb_banners' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_banners WHERE bstatus='no' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1

I went into my phpMyAdmin and saw that there is no mybb_banners file on the left hand side of the page. I'm guessing I need to somehow get this back but could someone tell me how as I haven't got the faintest idea?

OR

If I'm completely wrong and this MySQL error message means something else could someone please tell me. Thanks.
Moving to Code Modifications as this does not qualify for General Support
Sorry! Rolleyes
Are you sure that the plugin is deactivated? it seems it is not deactivated.

Regards
When I go into the Plugin Manager the mod is already activated (I think because of an earlier installation) so the only option I have is to deactivate it and when I click on that it gives me the error message.
Although the plugin manager tells me the mod is already active I can't upload/change banners because there isnt an option for it and theres nothing about it in the Change folder either so I don't understand whats going on!?
Alright.. from your phpmyadmin run this query

CREATE TABLE mybb_banners (
		bid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
		link VARCHAR( 200 ) NOT NULL ,
		alt VARCHAR( 200 ) NOT NULL ,
		image VARCHAR( 200 ) NOT NULL ,
		displays INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
		clicks INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
		bstatus char( 3) NOT NULL,
		type smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
		PRIMARY KEY ( bid ) 
		) TYPE = MYISAM 

After it is been excuted.. go to the plugin manager and deactivate the mod.

It seems like you haven't deactivated the mod before upgrading mybb or something..

Regards
I didn't deactivate any of my mods but the others are working fine.

Thanks, I'll try that now. Smile
also, how do i run a query? could you walk me through it? ive never used phpmyadmin before.
Figured it out. Thankyou so much Zaher1988!!! Smile