MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: This is the The second time my forum hacked !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
This is the second time my forum hacked. I have lost many members and posts. Can anybody please tell me how someone hack my forum and delete may be 2 hundreds members and posts ?   Sad and there is no admin log in the acp........... how its possible.............
Now I'm thinking that there is some security issue MyBB 1.8........................ Huh
What version of MyBB (e.g. 1.8.3) are you using?
Version of mybb, whole list of plugins / patches etc you use (this is useful also for all community), if there are other admins, type of server (vps? dedicated?)
Looks, like everyone is complaining about security these days. this is weird you lost all your data, acp and all.
List all of your plugins, and what MyBB version you got.
(2014-11-30, 02:31 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
This is the second time my forum hacked. I have lost many members and posts. Can anybody please tell me how someone hack my forum and delete may be 2 hundreds members and posts ?   Sad and there is no admin log in the acp........... how its possible.............
Now I'm thinking that there is some security issue MyBB 1.8........................ Huh

You should be using 1.8.3 but it's likely that you're not if this happened.

There was a serious vuln in earlier versions.