MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: words not arrows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was out while my two tech admins were messing with the site updating it to 1.2.3 and when i come back I have one of them tell me he messed up and it now says "Forum Contains No New Posts" or "Forum Contains New Posts" I asked the other one what we can fix it, he didn't know. He said get a new theme...we are using the default. I cant get a new theme because all the sites I have looked at with them I find that none of them are what i want so I am trying to have a person make us one and it will take some time. WE have also lost two threads in the personal admin forums and i cant put on the back up I took just before they updated because all the posts we got after update will be erased...though there were only 6.

I need to know what to do...im kind of freaking out...but thats just me.

Please help.
It just looks like the image was just deleted. Just reupload the image folder. As for the threads, you can just re post them from the backup? Shouldn't be that hard since there is only 6.