MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It doesn't show up in the UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've Installed a MyBB plugin called Username Style 1.0, I am on a forum that users the plugin so I know it works but I do not know why its not showing up in the userCP like it should, I've installed the plugin correctly but its not working.
Please post a link to the plugin you are using so we can investigate.
Make sure to read the 'readme.txt' as well.

Apply the code edits found in "code edits.txt"

In template 'usercp_nav_misc' find:
-------
<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="{$profile_link}" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_viewprofile">{$lang->ucp_nav_view_profile}</a></td></tr>
-------

Add below:
-------
<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="usercp.php?action=userstyle" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_viewprofile">Change Username Style</a></td></tr>
-------
Thanks man

(2014-12-03, 06:20 AM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure to read the 'readme.txt' as well.

Apply the code edits found in "code edits.txt"

In template 'usercp_nav_misc' find:
-------
<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="{$profile_link}" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_viewprofile">{$lang->ucp_nav_view_profile}</a></td></tr>
-------

Add below:
-------
<tr><td class="trow1 smalltext"><a href="usercp.php?action=userstyle" class="usercp_nav_item usercp_nav_viewprofile">Change Username Style</a></td></tr>
-------

Thanks for that mate, the problem is it just loads a blank page.

Bump.... This is important
We cannot help you if we don't know what plugin it is...
Its called Username Style 1.0...
If it shows blank then you haven't:

1. activated the plugin
2. some files are probably missing.

Make sure to make the code edits correct in the functions.php file.