MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Message plugin by The_Dark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Different messages available for different forums ?
Rolleyes
That would be great !
(2015-01-10, 03:21 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see a multiple default message option. For example 5 default messages a mod or admin could select from a drop down list of predefined replies.

Will be sending link/admin (pswd etc) at 'test' forum asap.
Confused
What email address to use... send in PM ?
(2015-01-09, 04:16 PM)The_Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that is a bug...
Can you send to me a mp with credentials to access with an administrator account?
I will check in this way (link to the forum, also)
(2015-01-10, 07:42 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Different messages available for different forums ?
Rolleyes
That would be great !
(2015-01-10, 03:21 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to see a multiple default message option. For example 5 default messages a mod or admin could select from a drop down list of predefined replies.

Will be sending link/admin (pswd etc) at 'test' forum asap.
Confused
(2015-01-09, 04:16 PM)The_Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe that is a bug...
Can you send to me a mp with credentials to access with an administrator account?
I will check in this way (link to the forum, also)

Different messages available for different forums is a very great idea!
Sorry, but now I'm developing 3 plugin ...I'm very busy!

After, I will update and rewrite from 0 all code, adding this feature and others.

Thanks for the suggested and thanks for using my plugin!
Sounds good !
Will wait to hear from you on the 'bug' fix and admin email question.
(2015-01-15, 03:36 PM)The_Dark Wrote: [ -> ]After, I will update and rewrite from 0 all code, adding this feature and others.
Thanks for the suggested and thanks for using my plugin!
(2015-01-10, 07:42 PM)akm Wrote: [ -> ]Will be sending link/admin (pswd etc) at 'test' forum asap.
Confused
Excuse me for my long absence .
I was hired in a company / web agency and the time to stay in this community has been reduced considerably .
Luckily now I'm on vacation , then began again to program .

An update will be released soon .

Stay tuned !
@The_Dark I want to use your plugin on my forum, but when I install it, it doesn't add the settings and settingsgroup to the DB. My board version is 1.8.6. Weird thing.
Also, from the moment I've copied the plugin file onto my server, the plugin is said to be unactivated but I have an option to uninstall - seems like something is wrong, because I never installed it.
But if I press activate, it does go into the active plugins section, but I don't have options/settings for your plugin.

Any suggestions?
Later I will try to install thep lugin on a clean 1.8.6 board.

EDIT:
I just tried installing your plugin on a fresh 1.8.6 forum and it doesn't work.
Hi, I'm back. Tell me anything, I can update the plugins and I can create more features or another plugins.
Pages: 1 2