MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Submit Reply Function not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. No, it won't remove that functionality.
2. SCEditor loads fine for me, refresh your cache few times on the newreply/newthread/editpost page.
3. Quick reply problem is caused by code in jscripts/thread.js Try opening it and replacing:
if($('#captcha_trow'))
with:
if($('#captcha_trow').length)
(2014-12-29, 03:33 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]1. No, it won't remove that functionality.
2. SCEditor loads fine for me, refresh your cache few times on the newreply/newthread/editpost page.
3. Quick reply problem is caused by code in jscripts/thread.js Try opening it and replacing:
if($('#captcha_trow'))
with:
if($('#captcha_trow').length)

The problem still persists Sad
Hmmm, the last console error got fixed by 3. (should be actually changed in the MyBB core too), no idea why it still doesn't work. Try disabling all plugins in General Configuration once again.
(2014-12-30, 06:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, the last console error got fixed by 3. (should be actually changed in the MyBB core too), no idea why it still doesn't work. Try disabling all plugins in General Configuration once again.

Tried that Sad
The problem still persists.
I had the same problem after upgrading from 1.6 to 1.8.3. The issue turned out to be the Great Britain English language pack. It is not compatible with 1.8 and was causing items like Reply buttons and form field text to disappear. I revered to American English and everything displayed fine again.
(2014-12-31, 05:07 PM)freshpromo Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem after upgrading from 1.6 to 1.8.3. The issue turned out to be the Great Britain English language pack. It is not compatible with 1.8 and was causing items like Reply buttons and form field text to disappear. I revered to American English and everything displayed fine again.

How to know the language pack, we are using in our forum?
(2015-01-01, 03:22 AM)Claraviolet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-31, 05:07 PM)freshpromo Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem after upgrading from 1.6 to 1.8.3. The issue turned out to be the Great Britain English language pack. It is not compatible with 1.8 and was causing items like Reply buttons and form field text to disappear. I revered to American English and everything displayed fine again.

How to know the language pack, we are using in our forum?

To find what language packs you have installed, login to Admin CP > Configuration > Languages.
Either you haven't done this step properly:

(2014-12-11, 02:30 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the quick reply issue, disable the plugins temporarily and check (General Configuration --> disable All Plugins --> yes)

or you have core edits which set $post in newreply.php before this line is ran: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...ly.php#L86 Check similar thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-165877-page-2.html
Pages: 1 2