MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mp3 Player Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just added mp3player in thread on my forum by following procedure...

Quote:Upload the folder "mp3" to your forums root directory.

Then simply login to your Admin CP and click Configuration -> MyCode and click add new myCode.
Title: mp3player
Title: MP3 Player
Regular Expression: \[mp3\](.*?)\[/mp3\]

Replacement:

<script language="JavaScript" src="mp3/audio-player.js"></script>
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="mp3/player.swf" id="$1" height="24" width="290">
<param name="movie" value="mp3/player.swf">
<param name="FlashVars" value="playerID=1&soundFile=$1">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<param name="menu" value="false">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
</object>

Its working but face problem...  
[Image: attachment.php?aid=33174]

Problem 1: How can stop showing //<script language="JavaScript" src="/audio-player.js">//

Problem 2: How it possible to show music title in player instead of "Track #1" ?

THANKS IN ADVANCED.
1. Try changing the first line to:
<script type="text/javascript" src="mp3/audio-player.js"></script>
remove it from MyCode replacement and move it to the bottom of headerinclude template. Provide board URL (any page with music player) if that won't help you.

2. Probably because the JS file mentioned above doesn't work. If not, it's not connected with MyBB and you will have to edit the JS script.
(2014-12-06, 06:05 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]remove it from MyCode replacement and move it to the bottom of headerinclude template.

Huh sorry, I cant find out headerinclude template file from my templates. I am using 1.8.x mybb.

I am new in mybb.
headerinclude template is located in Templates & Styles > Templates > YOUR-THEME Templates > Ungrouped Templates  >>
its working ... thank you Destroy666 and SvePu ,