MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Meta Tags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Add Meta Tags

Plugin Name: Add Meta Tags

Plugin Author: Harshit Shrivastava
Plugin Version: 1.0
Plugin Mybb Compatibility: 1.6x,1.8x
Plugin Description:Add Meta Tags To your pages for better search engine results

This plugin is use to add meta tags to your forum pages like description & images. Meta description tag can also contain your post data.

Download :
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=314
hi ,
i tried but error.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '','4','491')' at line 3
Although i am not getting any error but which mybb version you are using ? where you are getting this error ?
I just installed it on my new board. How exactly do we add tags? Sorry for the noob question
If you view the threads page, then it gets your posts as meta tags. You can check in source code. While in other pages, you can put custom meta tags from the Meta Tags settings.
this error I try to active plugin,mybb ver 1.8.3
(2014-12-08, 03:53 AM)Harshit Wrote: [ -> ]If you view the threads page, then it gets your posts as meta tags. You can check in source code. While in other pages, you can put custom meta tags from the Meta Tags settings.

Does it not update on already created thread? Or just on newer ones after the installation
Yes, it will work on already created thread as well.
(2014-12-08, 04:32 AM)Harshit Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it will work on already created thread as well.

Hmm, I dont see any tags on the thread. Where do i go to find them?
Meta tags can be visible in source code of the page.
Pages: 1 2