MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumcamp theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any place i can buy that theme ? When i google it i only find some ripped ones .

Is this his website? <snip> Seems down .

I really want that theme it's smexy  .Help mybb community  Dodgy
looks like referred forum also distributes ripped resources !
(2014-12-07, 01:48 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like referred forum also distributes ripped resources !

What do you mean ?

You mean the forum it says i got refered from ?Well i am just looking for that theme so i was browsing a bunch of forums .

Can't find anywhere to buy it and i am too afraid that the ripped ones will be back doored or something :/ Sad
it's a custom theme, you can't buy it.
why not purchase a good looking theme from expert theme coders like Audentio / MySkins / demonate / yuvapix / ... (there are more)
(2014-12-07, 02:23 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]it's a custom theme, you can't buy it.

I see thanks for replying. His forum/site is down damn .Would love to talk with him.

(2014-12-07, 02:34 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]why not purchase a good looking theme from expert theme coders like  Audentio / MySkins / demonate / yuvapix / ... (there are more)

Well i have already bought a light theme from audentio .I am currently looking for a dark one and i fall in love with forumscamp theme. Thank you for your answers all , i appreciate it.
(2014-12-07, 02:47 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]

I see thanks for replying. His forum/site is down damn .Would love to talk with him.

(2014-12-07, 02:34 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]why not purchase a good looking theme from expert theme coders like  Audentio / MySkins / demonate / yuvapix / ... (there are more)

Well i have already bought a light theme from audentio .I am currently looking for a dark one and i fall in love with forumscamp theme. Thank you for your answers all , i appreciate it.

You can get a designer to make a custom dark theme for you. You can also contact me if you want one made.
(2014-12-07, 03:46 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-07, 02:47 PM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can get a designer to make a custom dark theme for you. You can also contact me if you want one made.

How much would you charge for a theme like that?(Around).
(2014-12-08, 02:18 AM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]How much would you charge for a theme like that?(Around).

It would cost around 75$
(2014-12-08, 12:45 PM)Raees Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08, 02:18 AM)eternity123 Wrote: [ -> ]How much would you charge for a theme like that?(Around).

It would cost around 75$

That's a sweet and affordable price , do you have skype so we can talk ?
Pages: 1 2