MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inactive people? notify + usergroup change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if there's any function or plugin that makes it able to notify people who hasn't been logging in for lets say a month?
Would like an e-mail deliver to the members mail adress about their inactivity.

Also what would be great is if there's a function that lets their usergroup or usertitle change as well, so it says that they're inactive.

Any of these possible?
(2014-12-08, 12:45 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there's any function or plugin that makes it able to notify people who hasn't been logging in for lets say a month?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/remember-us - should work after changing compatibility to 18*

(2014-12-08, 12:45 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]Also what would be great is if there's a function that lets their usergroup or usertitle change as well, so it says that they're inactive.

A plugin that sets the away status (like in my profile) automatically based on the last activity is on my to-do list, but the list is quite long. The plugin is quite simple to write though so I might do it first after finishing another requested plugin. Might add group change to it too.
(2014-12-08, 12:52 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-08, 12:45 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there's any function or plugin that makes it able to notify people who hasn't been logging in for lets say a month?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/remember-us - should work after changing compatibility to 18*

(2014-12-08, 12:45 AM)Sozu Wrote: [ -> ]Also what would be great is if there's a function that lets their usergroup or usertitle change as well, so it says that they're inactive.

A plugin that sets the away status (like in my profile) automatically based on the last activity is on my to-do list, but the list is quite long. The plugin is quite simple to write though so I might do it first after finishing another requested plugin. Might add group change to it too.

Ohh! thank you!
I checked on that plugin, but I can't get it working. In the plugin file I changed it from 16* to 18*, then imported the inc folder to my FTP server.
Been pressing install & activate on the plugins menu in Admin CP, and it works great.

But then I didn't find where to do settings, so I read the INSTALL text file that comes along with the plugin, and so far I've done it correct.
Next step says to be:

Go to AdminCP > Users & Groups > Reminders to start setting up reminders

Well, I doesn't even have anything named Reminders in the list beneath users & groups tab.

[EDIT]
NVM!
I read the reviews and someone had link to another thread: ( http://community.mybb.com/thread-95719-p...emember+us );
Some however said it sends out randomly and doesn't work, I will see if it works for me.

It seems not to be working :/
I tried do a send to myself but the content didn't follow with it.

Also not sure how to use it, it's very low on information at bottom of the plugin about to choose the value etc.
In the 2 dropdown menus I took something like: (Last active) + (Over or equal) + Value(30)
I chosed the value on 30, not sure how it means in time.. if it is days, hours, or whatever it may be. It says nothing really.

So yeah, another plugin or some more explaination of it and confirmation it really work would be awesome Smile