MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bulleted list not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys. I am new to mybb and trying to learn it as I go. I have having an issue with the list option. The numeric list works but the bulleted list does not.

If i click on bulleted list, the prompt comes up to make the list. the code looks like this.
  • one
  • two
  • three
  • four
  • five
  • six
  • seven
  • eight
  • nine
  • ten

but as soon as I post it. It ends up like this.

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

I have looked around and tried to find the fix but I have not come up on any useful information.
so bulleted list is working fine here but not on your forum ? if so give your forum link & a test user account
http://rdaforum.com/

user: test_user
pass: ABC123

(2014-12-08, 05:39 PM)XdEric Wrote: [ -> ]http://rdaforum.com/

user: test_user
pass: Abc123
^ can you recheck given test account - no such user account exists
I messed the password. just fixed it. my apology
you can add below style property at the bottom of theme's global.css (edit in advanced mode & through admin panel)
.post_content li {display: list-item;
                  list-style: disc;}
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a test thread (eg.)

Edit: ignore above suggestion and remove style property mentioned by Nathan (below post)
It's due to this CSS rule in RedDot1.css:

ul {
    list-style: outside none none;
}
(2014-12-08, 06:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can add below style property at the bottom of theme's global.css (edit in advanced mode & through admin panel)

.post_content li {display: list-item;
                  list-style: disc;}
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a test thread (eg.)

just did that. working. its a bit off the layout though.

fixed it. Thank You guys! I have been looking into this issue for a few days without results. I need it was a simply one but couldnt figure it out.